Senior Android Engineer
Puma Browser is looking for an iOS Developer to join the growing Puma Browser Engineering Team.
On our team you will work surrounded by supportive, experienced team members that have a curiosity for both technology and the product domain we work in. Our team enjoys a lot of independence building products that address the real needs of millions of people.
You will work on a team of software engineers. On a daily basis you’ll be in contact with our product, design, and backend teams. Your main responsibilities will be the implementation of new features, refactoring of the existing code base, stabilization, bug-fixing and code reviewing.
All members of the iOS development team are also carriers of the platform expertise. This means you will help refine the incoming requirements and discover new ones related to iOS platform itself.
As part of the engineering team, you will have a big share in the ownership of the quality of the final product. This means taking initiative in facilitating improvements in iOS application and related product parts, as well as the project tooling.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience, with a keen interest in technology
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, as well as being creative and curious
- Autonomous working style, with an eagerness to improve systems, processes, and yourself
- At least 2 years of mobile app development on a team
- High quality implementation based on requirements
- Understanding constraints and tradeoffs applicable to the work at hand, and tailoring implementation accordingly
- iOS SDK, Xcode, build tools and artifacts
- Tools for static analysis of app code and resources
- Proficient understanding of code versioning, Git specifically
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken